FOTGA Lens Mount Adapter Minolta MD Lens on Micro 4/3 cameras
This FOTGA Lens Mount Adapter will allow you to use Minolta MD Lens on Micro 4/3 (Micro Four thirds) cameras
- This is the adapter for using Minolta MD lenses on Panasonic/Olympus mount cameras
- Auto Focus will not be available, and it's recommended to use Manual / AV modes
- Made of Brass and Aluminum alloy, very durable
- Compatible with the lens: Minolta MD Lens;
- Compatible with the camera: Panasonic: DMC-G1, DMC-GH1 DMC-GF1; Olympus: E-P1, EP-2
Using this adapter minolta to canon, most functions such as automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or other functions will not operate .
In this case "stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode.
- Material: Aluminum alloy, brass
- Color: Black
- Weight: 98g
- Lens Mount Adapter x1