2.8″ LCD D900 OBD2 Live PCM Code Reader Scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC, displays the I/M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes.
1.An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held OBDII scan tool which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) that appear when the "check engine" light is showing.
2. DTCs are codes that are stored by the car's in-board computer system in response to a vehicle issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit alphanumeric sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
3. This scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC, displays the I/M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes, retrieves vehicle information (VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp.
4. Help prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling a used vehicle with the MULT-OBD scan tool.
5. The D900 CanScan is brand new and is supplied with: scanner unit OBD II connector cable, disc with comprehensive user manual, OBD information and compatibility list and padded storage case with wrist strap.
1. Displays the DTC definitions on screen unlike previous models
2. Wider coverage: works with CAN-equipped vehicles
3. Reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer, specific DTCs
4. Resets check engine lights
5. Views OBD II Live data
6. Views OBD II freeze frame data
7. Displays I/M readiness status
8. Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
9. Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
10. Hot keys for quick read and release
11. Hand held and easy to use
12. Safely communicates with the onboard computer
13. No batteries needed for operation powered via detachable OBD2 cable
14. Battery compartment for off-vehicle reviewing or for when upgrading from PC
15. Easy-to-read screen and also saves up to 15 scans for later viewing.
16. Supports the following protocols: CAN/KWP 2000/ISO 9141-2/PWM/VPW
Supports ISO, VPW and PWM bus systems as well as can bus systems
Support vehicles: U.S. Models - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean:
Suitable for almost all cars after 1996 .
GM '96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
Honda '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
NISSAN '96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
All other - Asian and European '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
Display: Backlight 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating temperature: 0-50 C (-32 to 122F)
External power: 8.0 to 15.0 volts provided by vehicle battery
Internal Power: 3 AA batteries (not included)
Dimensions: 195 x 85 x 32mm (L x W x D)
Cable length: 109cm /43"
1x D900 OBD2 Live PCM Code Reader Scanner
1x OBD2 Connector Cable
1x Nylon Carry Case
There are yet no reviews for this product.