The 2in1 Camera Connection Kit is similar as the iPad Camera Connection Kit, which includes two connect adapters for importing photos and videos, select SD or USB through dial SD/USB switch
■Camera Connector: Features a USB port to directly connect your digital camera using its USB cable (not included)
■SD Card Reader: Features an SD card slot to directly connect an SD card
Importing photos and videos
Use the following steps to import media from your digital camera or SD card:
1. Connect the Camera Connector kit or SD Card Reader to the iPad Dock Connector.
2. Depending on the connector you are using, connect your digital camera via USB or insert an SD card.
3. Photos on iPad will open in the Camera pane, displaying your media and the option to Import All.
4. Tap Import All to import your content, or tap specific items and tap Import.
5. When the import is complete, you have the option to Keep or Delete the media on the camera or SD card.
Note: When using certain digital cameras or SD cards, you may be unable to delete images from the device. In these situations, the Delete option will not appear.
I: The Camera Connector is compatible with USB cameras that support Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) or mass storage class devices.
II: The SD Card Reader is compatible with Secure Digital (Standard SD and SDHC) memory cards. Mini and Micro SD are supported when used with an adapter to fit the slot (adapter not include) MMC cards are also supported)
Tips: Connect wired keyboard, the keyboard can work with the iPad
Kindly Note:This 2in1 Camera Connection Kit is not Apple original, but also good quality.
Size: 55 x 50mm
2in1 Camera Connection Kit x1