Triopo Carbon Fiber Tripod GT-3228X8.C 4-Section
This is Triopo Traveler series GT-3228X8.C carbon fiber tripod, it is an update model from previous GT-3228X8, the key features is that it has more strength, lightest weight and one leg can be removed to use as a monopod!
Traveler series folding tripod can be folded 180 degrees in an opposite direction. It is shorter than general tripod. The advantage of traveler series tripod lies in outstanding operational excellence of the ratio of the length after folding and height after extending. It is your requisite equipment for comfortable traveling and photography.
- Lightweight, over 40% lighter than traditional aluminum tripods;
- The best exquisite, firm stable carbon fiber tube by latest 3rd generation high strength carbon fiber technology, Anodic oxidation modification has superior abrasion resistance and rigidity
- Adjustment leg angles can be folded 180 degrees;
- Reversible grooved-design center column offers flexibility to meet shooting angles and eliminates rotation; this item will be offer free short centre column makes shooting height of the tripod much lower
- Anti-rotating head mounting setscrews to provide secure mounting of a tripod head;
- Leg Section Locking System, operating easily and locking the legs and centre column quickly and firmly when adjusting length;
- Resistant to temperature changes wherever shooting in Torrid Zone or polar region or other circumstance;
- Monopod: This tripod have an extra function, one of the leg can be used to monopod, it is light and convenient, in additional, the centre column can be installed to the monopod to add the length, also give you other choice.
Model Sections Tube diameter Maximum height Fold height Minimum height Weight Load weight GT-3228X8.C 4 28mm 1410mm 430mm 330mm 1.7kg 14.0kg
- TRIOPO GT-3228X8.C Tripod x1
- Allen Key x1
- Shoulder Strap x1
- Tripod Carrying Bag x1
Rating and Reviews for Triopo Carbon Fiber Tripod GT-3228X8.C 4-Section
- Ease of use:
I acquired one of these tripods from a friend who purchased it as a gift for me, so far I have been very impressed with the product. The fact that the tripod is carbon fiber is wonderful since I carry a lot of gear with me when I go out on a photo expedition. It has been a huge weight savings that allows me to carry another lens. The tripod actually handles the weight of my Bronica SQ-Ai medium format camera well, in addition to My Nikon D200 camera. The tripod accepted my RRS ball head with no issues and allows me to use my RRS L plates on my cameras. The range of motion is wonderful and the locking system on the legs is great. My only complaint about the tripod is that it is a design that uses a center support, which means you cannot go low without removing the center column. The tripod does come with the short center column to facilitate this but it you do have to swap it out. I like the monopod feature the tripod offers with the removable leg even though I have only used it once. I actually still prefer to travel with a separate monopod for that use, however if you are on a budget its a great option as it give a great deal of flexibility and value. Over all I was very pleased to receive this as a gift and I am going to buy a second one as it has proven to be excellent. I would never have imagined that there was a Carbon Fiber tripod at the price of an aluminum one.