- Review Articles Category
- New Item Release
- Hands-on Video Reviews
- Equipment Reviews
- Photography Tips & Guides
- Terms of Photography
- User Instructions
- Latest Articles
- Free LED Macro Ring Flash, Get It Now! — 3rd Round of linkdelight’s Giveaway
- 2013 LinkDelight Light Painting Contest Winner Published
- [Giveaway] Free 7” Tablet PC, Get It Now! - Easter’s Gifts
- [Giveaway] Waterproof Camera Bag for Canon Nikon etc.
- [Giveaway] Multi-angle Flash Bracket Grip for Canon Nikon etc.
Low Angle Shot in Photography
Saturday, 22 January 2011 10:19
Low angle shots, are taken from a very low angle or the base level of a building, object or person.
Low angle shots, are taken from a very low angle or the base level of a building, object or person. This technique is sometimes used in scenes of confrontation to illustrate which character holds the higher position of power, and is a common element in the aesthetic texture of certain genres such as film noir.
|Related articls :|