10 tips to get a sharp picture
Written by 杨 道波 Monday, 15 November 2010 16:50
The clarity is not dependent on a single technical trick, it is the result of several combinations that we see here:
1. Use a tripod: This is the ultimate accessory, even if we are away Amateur exemption, and if it is true that we removed any spontaneity it makes all the difference in all circumstances, day night. This accessory has another, not insignificant: The kneecap. Available on Premium tripods or sold separately, it will allow you to orient your camera in the direction you want without affecting the stability, and that, whatever the angle chosen.
2. Use a cable release: This is a cable that connects your digital camera with at the end, a button which triggers "remote" without direct pressure on the device. It is an ideal accessory to complement inexpensive tripod.
3. Use the timer: You can use the camera timer to vote in place of cable release. It will delay the shot without using a pressure on the device, and therefore, safe to move.
4. Lock your mirror: This trick allows, when you take a photograph, produce no mechanical vibration. Most digital cameras offer this option in the menu, because they can clean the sensor.
5. Disable stabilizer: Either directly on the lens or your camera, it is important to disable the stabilizer if you use a tripod. Indeed, the system searches for the slightest vibration, even if it is non-existent and will still attempt to reduce it. Consult the documentation for your goal.
6. Use the clearest opening: Taking as reference the most open and increase the two diaph. If you have a lens that opens to f/2.8, the sharpest openings are then at f/5.6 and f / 8. Attention, it is not always possible to photograph in these circumstances to you to adapt over the desired image if the background is important or not, ...
7. Choosing a good perspective: Is critical to get pictures neat. An inexpensive optical not bring you complete satisfaction for a clear, clean image.
8. Avoid increasing the ISO: When shooting using a tripod because the light source is low, avoid getting into a maximum ISO and try to keep the lowest value possible. Less noise = more clarity!
9. Use the burst mode or continuous: Can be good when the light is low and you picture graphs freehand. If the series you just take you more than likely get a sharper than the other.
10. Sharpen the retouching: Photoshop, for example, can sharpen. Feel free to use the sharpening filter of your photo software. Change the gain, the radius and threshold until the desired result.
|Related articls :|