Kindly Note:This Item has sold out,we recommend these hot sale products for you
This Multi B6 Battery Digital Balance Charger is adopted high performance microprocessor and specialized operating software, it can charge, blance and discharge Lion, LiPo, LiFe(A123), Pb, NiCd and NiMH batteries.
- Optimized operating software: This charger features the so-called AUTO function that set the feeding current during the process of charging or discharging. Especially for Lithium batteries, it can prevent to overcharging which may lead to an explosion due to the user's fault. It can disconnect the circuit automatically and alarm once detecting any malfunction. All the programs of this product were controlled through two way linkage and communication, to achieve the maximum safety and minimize the trouble. All the settings can be configured by users.
- Internal independent Lithium battery balancer: Employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn't necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
- Balancing individual cells battery discharging : During the process of discharging, B6 can monitor and balance each cell of the battery individually. Error message will be indicated and the process will be ended automatically if the voltage of any single one cell is abnormal.
- Adaptable to various type of lithium battery: This charger is adaptable to various types of Lithium batteries, such as Li-ion, LiPo and the new LiFe series of batteries.
- Fast and storage mode of lithium battery: Purposes to charge Lithium battery variess, 'fast' charge reduce the duration of charging, whereas 'store' state can control the final voltage of your battery, so as to store for a long time and protect useful time of the battery.
- Maximum safety: Delta-peak sensitivity: The automatic charge termination program based on the principle of the Delta-peak voltage detection. When the battery's voltage exceeds the threshold, the process will be terminated automatically.
- Automatic charging current limit: You can set up the upper limit of the charging current when charging your NiCd or NiMH battery; it is useful for the NiMH battery of low impedance and capacity in the 'AUTO' charging mode.
- Capacity limit: The charging capacity is always calculated as the charging current multiplied by time. If the charging capacity exceeds the limit, the process will be terminated automatically when you set the maximum value.
- Temperature threshold: The battery's internal chemical reaction will cause the temperature of the battery to rise. If the temperature limit is reached, the process will be terminated.
- Processing time limit: You can also limit the maximum process time to avoid any possible defect.
- Input power monitoring: To protect the car battery used as DC input power from being damaged, its voltage keeps being monitored. If it drops below the lower limit, the process will be ended automatically
- Data store / load: The maximum five batteries's data can be stored for users' convenience. You can keep the data pertaining to program setting of the battery of continuous charging or discharging. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
- Cyclic charging / discharging: 1 to 5 cyclic and continuous process of charge > discharge or discharge > charge is operable for battery refreshing and Balancing to stimulate the battery's activity.
Would you need the AC Power Adapter? if you need ,please click POWER DC 12v 5A Adapter For MYSTEKY iMAX B5 B6 Charger
|NiCd / NiMH
||Voltage level : 1.2V / cell
Allowable fast charge current : 1C -2C (depends on the performance of cell)
Discharge voltage cut off level : 0.85V / cell (NiCd), 1.0V / cell (NiMH)
||Voltage level : 3.6V / cell
Max. charge voltage : 4.1V / cell
Allowable fast charge current : 1C or less
Min.discharge voltage cut off level:2.5V/cell or higher
|Voltage level : 3.7V / cell
Max. charge voltage : 4.2V / cell
Allowable fast charge current : 1C or less
Discharge voltage cut off level : 3.0V / cell or higher
|Voltage level : 3.3V / cell
Max. charge voltage : 3.6V y/ cell
Allowable fast charge current : 4C or less
Discharge voltage cut off level : 2.0V / cell or higher
||Voltage level : 2.0V / cell
(Lead-acid) Max. charge voltage : 2.46V / cell
Allowable fast charge current : 0.4C or less
Discharge voltage cut off level : 1.75V / cell or higher
- Operating Voltage:DC 11.0-18.0V
- AC to DC adaptor (DC 11.0-18.0V/5A)
- Circuit Power: Max.charge power 50W
- Max.discharge power 5W
- Charge current range: 0.1~5.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.1~1.0A
- Current drain for balancing Li-po: 300mAh/cell
- Li-ion/LiPo/LiFe battery cell count: 1~6cell
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count:: 1~15cell
- Pb battery voltage: 2V-20V
- Weight: 245g (only balance charger)
- Dimension: 117*85.5*30mm
- Multi B6 Battery Digital Balance Charger x1
- Cable Set
- User Manual
- Original Manufactory Package