- Review Articles Category
- New Item Release
- Hands-on Video Reviews
- Equipment Reviews
- Photography Tips & Guides
- Terms of Photography
- User Instructions
- Latest Articles
- Free LED Macro Ring Flash, Get It Now! — 3rd Round of linkdelight’s Giveaway
- 2013 LinkDelight Light Painting Contest Winner Published
- [Giveaway] Free 7” Tablet PC, Get It Now! - Easter’s Gifts
- [Giveaway] Waterproof Camera Bag for Canon Nikon etc.
- [Giveaway] Multi-angle Flash Bracket Grip for Canon Nikon etc.
ArticlesTerms of Photography A-Z
Written by Bruce Friday, 09 April 2010 14:39
In some contexts, especially in photography, the aperture is the hole inside the lens that allows light through. Aperture is measured in "f" numbers - a ratio of the diameter of the hole and the focal length of the lens.