Meike MK-35mm F/1.7 Large Aperture Manual Focus Lens APS-C for Sony Mirrorless cameras
Reminiscent industrial design
Good image quality
Easy to use
Resistant to dust and prevent flare
Compatible with Sony Mirrorless cameras
1. MK-35-F1.7 is with a metal construction, compositing of a highly polished metal mount body and a knurled metal focusing ring..
2. There is a depth of field scale provided and distances are marked in both feet and meters. The front element does not rotate, so
use of polarizing and graduated filters is much easier. A push on plastic lens cap is provided and this shows no signs of being likely
to fall off in use.
3. and nice circular aperture: Meike MK-35-F1.7 comprises 6 multi-coated elements in 5 groups. The diaphragm has eight blades,
which offer a nicely circular aperture.
4. nice color, lovely bokeh and very well controlled Chromatic Aberration, The Meike 35mm f/1.7 lens is a well made and attractive optic
5. It is a manual lens for manual purists, who will be rewarded with excellent central sharpness in your portraiture and other kinds of photography.
Lens type: Sony APS-C Mirrorless Camera Lens
Construction: 6 elements in 5 Groups, 8 diaphragm blades
Filter diameter: 49mm
Focal distance: 35mm
Aperture scale: F/1.7-22
Lens diameter: 60.5mm
Lens angle: Diagonal 40°20’ horizontal 36°30’ vertical 23°
Coating technology: Nano-technology multi-layer coating
1x MK-35-F1.7 Munual focus lens for Sony Mirrorless cameras
1x front and rear lens cap
1x lens pouch
1x Lens Cleaning Cloth
1x warranty card