Saramonic SmartRig+ Di 2-Channel XLR & 3.5mm Microphone Mixer for iPhone, iPad etc.
The Saramonic SmartRig+ Di is a portable microphone/guitar interface for recording professional quality audio. The SmartRig+ Di makes your recording work easier by connecting professional microphones and guitars (or other instruments) to your smartphone, tablet, DSLR camera or video camera.
1. The interface also features 3 types of input to accommodate any set up: two XLR microphone inputs, two 1/4" (6.35mm) guitar inputs, and two 1/8" (3.5mm) jack inputs for connecting any instrument or microphone.
2. Provides 48V phantom power for microphones, and includes a 3.5mm headphone output for real-time sound monitoring.
3. The two gain control thumbwheels make it easy to set precise levels. Toggle between Mono and Stereo output modes as necessary. Powered by one 9V battery
4. 2 independent channels allow you to connect and control gain on multiple microphones or guitars at the same time.
5. Apple MFi Certified Lightning Output Connector allowing you to attach an XLR microphone or 6.3mm guitar directly to your lighting connected iOS device.
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 Khz, +/- 0.5 dB
Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
Gain: +20 dB to Infinity
Power Requirement: One 9V Alkaline or Lithium
Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.6 x 1.6" (12 x 4 x 4cm)
1x User Guide
1x Warranty Card